Tools and Materials
You will need some hand tools and materials
- A set of smaller metric hex keys down to 1.5 mm
- Screwdrivers – small cross head and flat-bladed.
- A try square or an engineer’s square
- Side cutters – a sharp pair of sidecutters will help in cleaning up any extra pieces on the 3D prints
- Wood chisels – the PETG prints can be worked using similar techniques to wood so if a fit needs a small adjustment, for example, we find that is the best way
- Pin chuck or drill suitable for small drill sizes.
- Twist drills. A set including 1.6 mm, 2 mm and 3 mm
Glue – recommended glue is a High Viscosity HV superglue (cyanoacrylate). This is the one we use from Amazon Click to go to Amazon page for Superglue HV