Highly Accurate and Realistic 5 Inch Gauge Replica Kits
- 5 Inch Gauge, Scale 1 1/16″(27mm) to the foot (1 to 11.3)
- Highly accurate scale wagon replica
- Easy to assemble – simple hand tools and glue
- No machine tools needed!
- Laser cut steel axleguards
- 3D printed axleboxes with bronze bearings
- Working steel/3D printed leaf springs
- Slater’s GL5 wheels with accurate axles
- Laser cut plywood sides and floor
- Fully accurate and realistic 3D printed detail
- Full working brake gear
- Laser cut steel sprung drawhooks
- Steel drawgear through wagon for safety
- Steel buffers – working buffing leaf springs
- Complete kit in the box
- No more searching for sources to finish your wagon!
- Completed wagon fits in the box!
Midland Railway D302 Highsided Wagon Kit 5 Inch Gauge
This is the first of the range of wagon kits available in 5 inch gauge. It is a replica of the Midland Railway wagon of 1913, some of which were in service into BR days
Midland Railway D818 LowsidedWagon Kit 5 Inch Gauge
This wagon is a replica of the later Midland Railway lowsided wagon which were in service with the Engineer’s Department mainly as ballast wagons as well as in grey livery for mineral and merchandise traffic.
These wagons were in service until late in LMS days and some then went into private ownership in docks and other industrial settings.